A:  Nevada Prepaid Tuition pays benefits on a semester-by-semester basis, so the beneficiary will be able to apply benefits to the new school.  Please notify the Prepaid Tuition office as soon as possible with transfer plans and a new  “Intent to Enroll Form” to ensure the office staff has time to make payment arrangements with the new school.  Again, please submit an Intent to Enroll Form 60 days prior to the beginning of the new semester.  A fee of $25 will be assessed for each transfer to a private and/or out-of-state institution.  

You are responsible for notifying us of your intent to transfer by filling out a new Intent to Enroll Form.  Intent to Enroll Forms can be obtained from our website at NVPrepaid.gov.