A. There is no application process for students that attend a traditional public, private or charter school in Nevada. If you are eligible upon high school graduation, your school or school district will submit your name to our office.  

For students that are home schooled or attend a high school out-of-state while residing in Nevada, there is an application process. These applications can be found under forms and documents and must be submitted with all corresponding documentation to be processed.