A:  Any public, private, or out-of state higher education institution that is eligible to participate in student financial aid programs under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (www.ed.gov/policy).  To determine a school’s eligibility and obtain its federal school code please search the Federal Student Aid website at www.fafsa.ed.gov or contact the higher education institution directly.