Your one-stop workshop for free on-site FAFSA assistance!
Please read this important information you will need in order to complete the FAFSA:
- Students and their parent(s) should create an FSA ID at least 3 days prior to attending a FAFSA completion event. You can create an FSA ID here: https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account/launch.
- Students must have a social security number in order to get an FSA ID. Parents do not need to have a social security number. If a student does not have a social security number, they should contact the financial aid office at their institution for an alternate needs form.
- If parents do not have a social security number, they should follow these instructions: https://www.nasfaa.org/uploads/documents/FSA_ID_without_SSN.pdf and you can watch this video: How Do I Create a StudentAid Account if I Don’t Have a Social Security Number.
- Students and parents will need to have their 2022 taxes/W-2 forms.
- To prepare for the FAFSA completion event, check out the helpful videos on the Federal Student Aid YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@FederalStudentAid/videos. It is recommended you view these particular videos: Create and Access Your Studentaid.gov Account, Gather Information to Complete the FAFSA, and Who is a Contributor on the 2024-2025 FAFSA Form.
REGISTER TODAY: https://apply.nevada.edu/